Joining the Society and the Benefits
- Access to quarterly online peer support meetings delivered by fellow BSMDH professionals/ members.
- Reduced rates for some of our conferences, workshops and other events offered by other affiliated societies i.e. BSCAH and RSM
- The opportunity to meet and listen to great speakers
- Access to our newsletters including BSCAH and the European Society of Hypnosis.
- The opportunity to present at our events and conferences
- Apply for Accreditation of our own society and the European Society of Hypnosis
- Join the BSMDH online ‘Find a therapist’ referral list offering private consultations to the public.
- Have your say in shaping the Society with full voting rights at meetings.
The Society at present offers 4 membership types
Full – Annual cost £100. Still in employment in your day to day profession.
Retired – Annual cost £50. Retired from your main profession.
Lifetime – £500 one off payment. Been a member for more than 20 years and retired from your main profession.
Associate – Annual cost £75. Open to all other medical professions. No Voting rights.